FedEx Web Services Patch
Applies to: FedEx Web Services integration.
Version: AbleCommerce 7 (all versions)
Amended Date: 6/26/12 (see Release Notes)
Effective May 31st, 2012, FedEx will discontinue their older API that integrates with AbleCommerce 7.
Install this patch to upgrade to the latest version of FedEx Web Services.
AbleCommerce versions 7.0.3 through 7.0.7
AbleCommerce versions 7.0.0 through 7.0.2
After Patch Installation Instructions
Required for All Versions
Configure FedEx Web Services:
For more information on configuring FedEx Web Services, see How do I setup FedEx web services?
Resolved Issues with patch:
Fixed in patch build 14635, released on 6/26/2012:
- Shipping fails when a province has more than 2 characters (some international provinces only)
Fixed in patch build 14628 released on 5/31/12:
- International rates would not appear if state or province data was present
- Package breakup would result in incorrect rates
- Compatibility with all AC7x releases
Fixed in patch released on 5/3/12:
- International shipping rates were not appearing.
- Orders placed on Saturday were being charged Saturday pickup rates.
- Package weights were not being sent correctly if the total exceeded the maximum package weight.
Fixed in first FedEx patch released 1/27/12:
- The issued occurred when multiple quantities of the same item are purchased, the number of packages sent to FedEx is incorrect. Applies to products using the "Ship Separately" calculation option.
A division of Able Solutions Corporation, headquarters located in Vancouver, WA